When you need to edit the passwords for many users at once, skip the manual process and follow these easy steps below to save you time!
- Go to the Manage People tab and then click on the Add People tab in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Import a list of emails tab and then select the link in Step 1 called “Click here to download our template spreadsheet.”
- Once the CSV file opens, add each user's email address in column A and their groups in column B.
- Please note: The groups you include on this template will override the existing group membership in the platform so make sure they match up
- In the same CSV file, add a column C with the header “Password” and fill this column with the new password for each user.
- Save the file and navigate back to the Import a list of emails tab where you can then choose your file and upload it.
- Click Next on the bottom right, review the list of users and then click Add People.