1. A user has completed their SCORM material, but it is not triggering a “completed” status in Grovo
- There could be several causes for this:
- The learner needs to click the close button on the SCORM content after viewing it, to trigger the completion. If they don’t, the status will not be updated
- Based upon how the SCORM content was created, a “pass” in the content may be needed for a completion to trigger. Please check with your SCORM creator to confirm if this setting is active.
- If the SCORM content has interaction-level reporting, ensure that the Interaction descriptions are unique. For example, for each question, ensure that there isn’t the same name for each question (i.e. question 1, question 2, etc.)
- Ensure that the SCORM material was created properly as a valid SCORM file
- Ensure that the SCORM material is in one of the following supported formats:
- SCORM 1.1
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004
- If you encounter difficulty uploading SCORM files, please contact your Customer Success Manager, to import the SCORM file into Grovo.
- SCORM can contain Flash-based content, based on how it was created. If so, ensure the learner is viewing it on a device that supports Flash. Note that Flash does not work on any iOS devices.
- Try setting the following settings for the SCORM content when it is exported from the original source:
- Publish the course as SCORM 2004 Compliant
- Set variable CMI_Completion_Status to ‘completed’
- Enable the ‘The published course will report Test/Survey Question Interaction to the LMS’ option 'publish settings.'