By connecting to our Application Program Interface (API) you can more automatically administer your program. Here is a primer on our API and how to connect to it:
- What does the Grovo API enable me to do?
- Grovo’s API enables you to administer your users within Grovo’s platform, and pull back user performance and assigned training content data from your Grovo account.
- How do I connect to the API?
- Connecting to the API is done by first obtaining the authentication credentials from your Customer Success Manager. You can then follow the documentation below to make calls to our various endpoints.
- What languages do you support?
- We use a standard RESTful design and JSON responses, so the API can be invoked using standard HTTP calls from within any language. Our SDK is currently only offered in PHP, but we will be releasing other languages in the future.
- Which 3rd party platforms are you compatible with?
- Since we employ a standard RESTful design, our API can be invoked regardless of what platform you're using. As long as you can write code to hit our endpoints from within your platform, you can integrate with our API.
- What resources do I need to build the API connection?
- You will need a developer that understands RESTful API design to write code to integrate with our API. We do make this as simple as possible, by providing an SDK that abstracts the API calls.
- What is the Grovo ID?
- The Grovo ID is a unique identifier that is generated from Grovo’s end. This ID is returned back from the user creation call. It should be stored within your platform, so that specific user calls can be made using this ID.
- How can I quickly backfill the list of Grovo IDs of existing users in Grovo, in my platform?
- Contact your Customer Success Manager to send you a list of the existing Grovo IDs for users already in your account.