SSO (The following assumes SSO has already been successfully configured)
1. A specific user is having trouble logging in via SSO
- First, ensure that the user can be properly authenticated in your platform.
- If so, ensure the user is not archived or deleted on Grovo
- If a user’s email address has changed, a new user account will be created on Grovo, since the email is used as the unique identifier. If you need the previous activity to be linked to the new email address, please reach out to Support to have this set up.
- Ensure that your IdP certificate hasn’t changed. If it has, please contact your Customer Success Manager and send him or her your latest certificate, so it can be updated on Grovo’s side.