Over the past year, we have been welcoming organizations in our community to join us on the new Grovo platform. We are now in the final stages of our customer transitions. Please note, after October 31, 2018, we will no longer support access to the legacy platform.
What you need to know
If you’ve already migrated and archived your learners in the legacy platform, great! This final transition will not impact your current learning program.
- How to tell which platform you're using
If your platform URL is https://app.grovo.com, you are using the legacy platform. If your platform URL has your enterprise name in it, such as https://mycompany.grovo.com, you're all set and using the new platform.
If you have not migrated, or this is first you’re hearing about migrating to the new platform, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org now so we can support your transition. Don’t worry, there is plenty of time for you to migrate seamlessly, bringing all that our new platform has to offer to your learners!
- Note that October 17 is the final day to request for migration support using Grovo's tools. Requests submitted after October 17th will not be guaranteed.
What you need to do
- If you’ve already migrated, nothing! Just keep enjoying all of the benefits our new platform has to offer to Admins and Learners.
- Download any reports you may need from your legacy platform. You can also reach out to email@example.com to request an all-time legacy activity report.
- Get to know your new platform with the articles and video tutorials available in our Knowledge Base.
Where to go with questions
- For questions about an existing contract, please email our Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To reactivate your Grovo subscription, reach out to our Sales team at email@example.com for assistance
- Please note, Grovo no longer supports direct business to customer accounts.
- If you choose not to migrate, you will lose access to your existing platform on October 31, 2018. You can use our publicly available lessons to continue learning with Grovo.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.